The ANF provides many web–based monitoring tools, split into 3 broad areas; state-of-health, data & metadata. Many of these tools display graphical respresentations of real–time data.
State of Health
Webdlmon: Web–based datalogger monitor. Includes pagination, timers, data-type sorting & integration with SOH plots. Data source updated every 5 mins.Single, multiple or icons views. Image updated every 150 secs.
Real Time Plots: State-of-health channel plots from dataloggers, communications access, and opto channel. Critical for real-time station diagnostics.
State-of-health Archive Explorer: View monthly network-wide state-of-health plots for specific channels. For network wide SOH trends & troubleshooting.
* Mass Recenters *: Interactive map displaying the frequency of mass recenters for TA stations.
Station Ranking: Interactive map displaying the ranking of TA stations based on the decibel (dB) noise level relative to the mean noise level for the TA network as a whole.
SeisNetWatch: Browser-based Java applet.
PdfMode: IRIS generated PDF Color Power Tracking noise plots.
Intermapper: Java-based network monitoring application.
Data Return Rates: Interactive plots displaying daily data return rates to the ANF.
Download Events: Download monthly CSS3.0-formatted tables from USArray instruments.
Orbmonrtd: Screen dumps of multiple orbmonrtd instances.
- Transportable Array: 2 hour Broad Band Vertical (BHZ) channels | 24 hour Broad Band Vertical (BHZ) channels | 24 hour Pressure Sensor (LDM_EP) channels
- Contributed Network Stations: 2 hour & 24 hour Broad Band Vertical (BHZ) channels
- Cascadia Network Stations: 2 hour & 24 hour Broad Band Vertical (BHZ) channels
- FRD Test Station: 2 hour & 24 hour plots for FRD
Baler Data Return Status: View a dynamically built table of Baler data on each TA station.
Baler 14 Processing Status: Table displaying processing status of Baler 14 units at TA stations.
Map generator: Dynamically generate static Google maps for reconnaissance reports (Authorized use only).
Instrument history: Gantt plot and optional map dsiplaying the history of the sensor and digitizer used at each station.
Dataless SEED explorer: Download dataless SEED volumes for USArray stations from 2004 to the present.